7 Beautiful Neighborhoods in Aurora with Houses for Sale
If you’re looking for a place to settle down in the Denver area, there are several beautiful neighborhoods in Aurora with houses for sale. Aurora offers all of the amenities of the city, but is much more affordable than downtown areas like RiNo and LoDo. There are tons of great places to shop and eat, and residents have quick access to the airport via the I-70 and I-225.
If this sounds appealing to you, then Aurora might be a good fit for you and your family. Plus, you might be surprised to find how enchanting this small community really is. Everything from charming single-story ranch homes with expansive living rooms and spacious garages to towering Queen Anne styled historic properties can be found within the city limits. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the most popular and beautiful neighborhoods to buy a home in Aurora.
Why Buy a Home in Aurora?
Aurora offers a quieter lifestyle that’s perfect for families and young professionals who are looking for a suburban atmosphere and easy access to the outdoors. There are over 95 developed parks in Aurora, which makes it a great place to get outside. There is no shortage of options for enjoying Colorado’s beautiful weather and year-round activities.
Architectural styles of homes in the area range widely, so there’s a good chance that you’ll find something that suits your tastes. Whether you’re looking for something newer and more modern for you and your family or an older home that you can fix up and rent out, Aurora has tons of houses for sale that will meet your needs. It’s truly a diverse city with lots of great opportunities for buying.
Top 7 Neighborhoods in Aurora with Houses for Sale
Aurora has no shortage of beautiful houses for sale. Here are some of the neighborhoods that we recommend taking a look at:
- Seven Hills – Seven Hills is a beautiful neighborhood with great schools. Homes here tend to be more modern in style, though there are some vintage properties. Here, you’ll find quick access to Cherry Creek State Park and Seven Hills Park as well as a number of restaurants, stores, and churches.
- Sterling Hills – Sterling Hills is another neighborhood in Aurora with a number of beautiful modern homes for sale. Brick and stone facades and spacious front yards are common characteristics of homes in this area. The neighborhood is situated just west of the Plains Conservation Center and is within walking distance of the Great Plains Park and Switchgrass Park.
- Heritage Eagle Bend – Heritage Eagle Bend is a gated community with a golf course located in the southeast corner of Aurora. The golf course is renowned for its elegant views and attracts sports enthusiasts from all areas of Denver. Residents here have access to the community clubhouse and an easy commute via the E-470.
- Tallyn’s Reach – Tallyn’s Reach is by far one of the most stunning neighborhoods in Aurora. Homes here are situated on large lots and are equipped with two-car garages, sprawling front yards, and beautiful landscaping. There are an abundance of larger two-story homes for sale, which makes it a great neighborhood for families. Red-Tailed Hawk Park is a large park that’s close by and the Aurora Reservoir is also not too far off, in case families want to cool off on a hot summer day or partake in paddleboarding or fishing.
- Saddle Rock Golf Club – Saddle Rock is another beautiful neighborhood in Aurora with a large golf course. The neighborhood is comprised of multiple cul-de-sacs, creating a quiet, peaceful community surrounded by the rolling green hills of the golf course.
- Aurora Knolls Hutchinson Heights – Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights is one of the most diverse neighborhoods in Aurora. Here, you’ll find everything from quaint townhomes to spacious two-stories with three to five bedrooms. Affordable Aurora houses for sale can be found in abundance in this quiet, tight-knit community.
- Mission Viejo – Mission Viejo provides an ideal setting for buyers with children. It’s located close to the Aurora Public Library and Mission Viejo Elementary School. There are tons of parks, grocery stores, and restaurants nearby. Families who like to get outside will enjoy quick access to Cherry Creek Reservoir and the smaller Quincy Reservoir, both of which are great places for biking, fishing, and scenic strolls.
Of course, these are just a few of the many neighborhoods in Aurora with beautiful houses for sale. If you like the idea of living close enough to the city to have access to all of the fun events and activities, yet are far enough to where you don’t have to deal with the noise and traffic, Aurora could be a great fit for you. But the only way to know for sure is to check out some of the houses for sale in person.
View Aurora Houses for Sale
Find your dream home in Colorado today. Check out our online listings to view Aurora houses for sale or call our office to speak to an agent about your home buying needs.